Reduce Risk, Ensure Compliance and Keep Customers Happy
With identity fraud being one of the biggest issue’s organisations are facing today. The solution is to create a seamless end to end platform for organisations to establish and safely keep track of customer data. Melissa’s Multi Layered ID Document Scan Verification is a service that enables businesses to confidently onboard new customers with cutting edge technology integrating the use of AI, biometrics and machine learning.
- Proof of life Scans face & checks for eye movement to establish if the person behind the ID is real.
- Document Verification Capture ID & Document data using Machine Readable Zone (MRZ) and Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to extract crucial information from passports, utility bills, driver’s licence, etc
- Bio-metrics Uses powerful smart facial recognition and facial comparison algorithms to match a person’s selfie to their photo ID
- Address Verification To additionally add an extra level of protection where a person’s name and address is extracted and verified against multiple databases to confirm a full address match
Implement Safe and Secure Customer On-Boarding and Know Your Customer (KYC) Rules
Melissa’s ID Document Scan and its multi layered verification allows businesses to successfully enable robust security giving a smarter and more secure alternative to Knowledge Based Authentication (KBA). Detect fraud seamlessly and obtain a complete user verification in a simple 1-2-3 process.
- Smooth Customer Journey: Verify the identity of customers with ease with a simple 3 step process all in less than 60 seconds.
- High Accuracy in Data Extraction: A reliable solution that captures & extracts crucial information needed for KYC compliance.
- Remote On-boarding: Users can scan and upload from any remote location including the comfort of their own home.
- Full Audit Trail: Generates a customer due diligence report which is stored securely.
- Multi System Workflow: Integrates with all android, iOS and PC systems as well as web form, checkout, mobile applications.
- Efficient Streamlined Process: The Included business portal allows all submitted documentation to be reviewed and approved in less than a minute.
How It Works
1 ID Document Scanning & Extraction
Using the power of Machine Readable Zone (MRZ) This automatically recognises the type of ID document being shown and supports more than 6000 ID templates from all countries worldwide, ensuring 100% extraction from any ID document with global authentication.
2 Biometrics & Optical Character Recognition
This algorithm will recognise a matchup between the user’s selfie and their ID image presented. This capability can identity over 60 facial features to distinguish changes between the selfie and the ID image including hair, makeup, age, hairstyle, positions in head pose and more.
3 Liveness Testing
This step will determine if a person is live and not a static photo or video representation of another individual. By confirming that the person is a real live person and preforming the previous steps of facial matching and document scanning, this confirms that the individual is the true owner of the documentation and the documentation is authentic.
4 Address Verification
This extra capability verifies the name to the address extracted, matching it against multiple databases to confirm that the full address is valid and there is a match, showcasing proof of address.
|Other SaaS Vendors|
|Out-Of-Box Ready to Use||No Customisation Capability|
|Built, Tested & Integrates to Any Process|
|Included Business Portal Enables More Control|
|Provides Access to Technical or Manual Checks||Limited Access to Technical Checks|
|Avoids High Cost & Time with Complex Integration||May Need Significant Development Time|
|Maintenance, Servicing & Upgrades Included|
|Highest pass rate on the market with 93%|
|API/SDK Availability||Complex API/SDK Integration|
|Name to Address Match|
|Address Verification for 250+ Countries|
Get Started Today
A free trial gives you a first-hand look at our products in action. Request one today.