Reduce Risk, Ensure Compliance and Keep Customers Happy
Melissa eIDV is a real-time service that cleans, verifies, standardises, and completes names, phone numbers, addresses, and emails – People Data – and authenticates the identity of a customer. Easily tailor the service to your specific sign-up process and risk management requirements to ensure fast onboarding or e-commerce checkout while protecting your organisation against fraud and money laundering.
- Protect your data from decay with 2.1 billion clean, validated records.
- Ensure compliance in areas of Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
- Score and target customers with detailed demographic and firmographic data appends.
- Complete customer records by adding missing names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses.
Comply with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) Rules
Personator is a digital identity verification service designed for the international market. It’s the ideal real-time service that replaces costly legacy Compliance and KYC systems, reduces headcount for manual review, and avoids reputational risk with regulators and the general public.
- Mitigate online fraud risk (age and identity verification)
- Ensure compliance in areas of Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- Minimises customer interaction for fast, safe onboarding
- Global Coverage
Intelligence in 60+ Countries
- Service Customisation
Tailored to Use Cases
- Cloud Based API
For Simple Integration
- Reference Data
In-country, Multi-sourced Data
- Customer Screening
Checks Against Global Watchlists
- Proof of Concept
Free Demo & Trial
Proof Of Address
Connect a person’s name with a specific postal address
KYC & AML
Our AML feature check’s a person’s name against global watch lists and politically exposed persons list (PEP). Our KYC feature will match an individual to mmultiple, trusted in-country reference data such as governmental, credit agency and utilities.
Check and verify an individual's date of birth.
Contact Data Verification
Verify that a postal address exists, a phone number is live and callable, and an email address can receive mail.