Improve the quality of your customer data today.
All-in-One Platform for Data Quality
Unison is an end-to-end customer data platform that profiles, cleanses, and monitors your customer data with no programming required. Perfect for data stewards, Unison is a fast, efficient solution that will keep your data clean and usable to maximise ROI.
With Unison, you can easily:
- Connect to your data for greater insights
- Clean your data to achieve optimal accuracy
- Create reports with comprehensive, easy-to-read graphs
How Unison Works
Profile data using standard and advanced metadata with data drill down capabilities for real-time investigation.
Cleanse data with advanced fuzzy matching detection, inferred data type detection, and contact data verification, standardization and correction.
Match and consolidate duplicate records with built in survivorship rules.
4 Apply Rules
Apply Rules for generalized cleansing for rules- and knowledge-based data quality.
Discover data trends and changes with side-by-side reporting with clean, visual reports and graphs.
Compatible with flat file and various DB connections include MSSQL, MySQL and Oracle, with automatic detection of data delimiters and columns.
Simple Visual Interface
- Schedule jobs using an easy and intuitive project wizard to automatically run hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly
Intuitive Matching GUI
- Powerful fuzzy matching and golden record survivorship with simple built-in rules
- Dedupe several files at once, from varying sources & formats: flat file, CSV, SQL, and Oracle
- Review and tweak results inside the platform, in real-time
Secure Data Processing
- Unmatched security with on premise data management
- Control access to financial, medical or other sensitive personal data
- Secure local browser access for stewards & users to run data quality regimens
Fast Distributed Performance
- Distributed computing handles large data sets & millions of records
- Real multi-threading batch performance across the organisation regardless of system or format
- Scales to move accurate data through enterprise pipelines in record time.
Built-In Visual Reporting
- Process and monitor jobs with robust visual analytics
- Robust reporting for stewards & stakeholders
- Detailed logging of results with audit trails
4 Key Differentiators
All the Capabilities Without the Programming
Designed with the data steward in mind, Unison was developed to empower even non-programmers to perform, schedule and manage rigorous data quality routines with the ability to collaborate with others in the enterprise.
Wizard Matching & Visual Reporting
Unison features a wizard-based matching interface that makes it easy to review and tweak results right inside the platform. Gain detailed, color-coded analytics reports that provide a high-level overview of how data was cleaned and improved.
Powerful Processing in Record Time
Unison disseminates customer data quality jobs across the enterprise and harnesses the processing power needed to quickly render contact data clean and reliable in record time – processing 50 million records per hour.
Compatibility & Growing Features
Melissa’s Customer Data Platform supports Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and a variety of delimited flat files and its collection of capabilities are growing with a roadmap that includes expanding capabilities with additional data enrichment services for all types of data.
Verify, correct, and standardise postal addresses to ensure deliverability for 240+ countries.
Recognise and parse 650,000+ ethnically-diverse first and last names into components. Verify, genderise and create salutations for valid individuals, plus flag fake or vulgar names.
Verify UK and International phone numbers to ensure they are live and callable. Identity the dominant language in the number's region to establish better customer relationships.
Validate and parse email addresses, correct common typographical errors, and standardise email addresses to improve deliverability and reduce spam.
Convert a postal address to a precise, rooftop latitude/longitude coordinate for mapping and analytics. Coverage for 95% of all physical addresses in the UK. plus support for many countries around the world.
Unison was designed from the ground up for effortless scalability, ease of use and robust data quality and cleansing capability.
- Client/Server architecture
- Scalable across multiple servers
- Containerisation of backend
- Works while completely offline