The Simple Solution to Verify Email Addresses and Improve Email Deliverability
Melissa Global Email Verification can remove up to 95% of bad email addresses to increase deliverability, avoid high bounce rates and blacklisting, and protect your valuable sender reputation.
- Ping each email in real time to ensure it is active and can receive mail to ensure a successful campaign
- Improve deliverability by correcting typos and illegal characters that lead to high bounce rates
- Reduce fraud by confirming only valid enter your systems
- Maintain CAN-SPAM compliance with FCC mobile domain detection
How Email Verification Works
Validates an address at point of entry so bad data never enters your system.
2 Parse & Standardise
Identifies common syntax errors, illegal characters and parses individual email address components. Checks and corrects most misspelled domain names, standardises casing.
3 Privacy Flag
The Privacy Flag will show a “Y” if the Top Level Domain might adhere to privacy laws such as GDPR.
4 Email Mailbox Verify
SMTP ping in real time to determine address exists and can receive email.
5 Deliverability Confidence Score
Returns the percentage probability that an email will successfully reach the intended mailbox.
A clean, deliverable address ready for mailing, order fulfilment, or analytics.
Try Global Email Verification
Enter Emaill Address Below:
Real-Time Email Mailbox Verification
Two levels of service are available depending on your speed & accuracy needs.
Global Email Premium provides real-time email mailbox checking domain-specific logic as well as SMTP commands and other proprietary mechanisms to validate inboxes live. This can take up to 12 seconds per email address. Our built-in “time-to-wait” option allows you to customise how long you want customers to wait for a real-time validation.
- Global Email Express offers higher speeds and performance than Premium by using a cached inbox validation database of known good and bad emails. All emails sent to the service will also be cached so they can be re-evaluated within a 90-day cycle.
FCC Mobile Domain Detection
Global Email is enhanced with a list of mobile domain names updated by wireless service providers. This feature assists in maintaining CAN-SPAM compliance by indicating mobile email addresses that marketers are prohibited from subscribing without permission.
The top level domains or countries that may be sensitive to privacy laws. Returns Y for yes and N for no. Handle emails with a Y in privacy flag with caution.
The Privacy Flag will show a “Y” if the Top Level Domain might adhere to privacy laws such as GDPR. For example, the Top Level Domain “.de” is a German Top Level domain. Any Top Level Domain that end with a “.de” will have a “Y” in the Privacy Flag field. Any Top Level Domain that does not adhere to privacy laws will have an “N.”