Clean, standardize, & format U.S. and Global Addresses.
Approximately 20% of addresses entered online contain errors: spelling mistakes, wrong house numbers, incorrect postal codes, formatting errors that don’t comply with a country’s postal regulations. This can result in late or undeliverable shipments, a big and costly concern for companies doing business domestically and across borders.
Melissa’s Global Address Verification service verifies addresses for 240+ countries and territories at the point of entry and in batch to ensure only valid billing and shipping addresses are captured and used in your systems.
- Leverage a postal certified address engine using official government data including CASS (USPS), SERP (Canada Post), PAF (Royal Mail) and more
- Correct international addresses by adding missing components such as postal codes, locality, and more
- Standardize addresses to meet local in-country formatting rules
- Transliterate to and from native country languages and Latin
- Add precise lat/long coordinates up to the rooftop (delivery point) level
Start with Address AutoComplete
Utilize Melissa for fast, accurate address capture at point of entry. Our Express Entry solution powers your web forms and CRM with type-ahead address autocompletion – ensuring only a verified, standardized and complete address enters your database.
- Autocomplete addresses to speed up order entry with reduced keystrokes
- Real-time verification eliminates shipping costs due to incorrect addresses
- Autofill all address fields – misspellings are prevented, abbreviations completed and missing information is added.
The U.S. Address Experts
For 30 years, Melissa has been a leading address management and mailing solutions provider. We have decades of experience handling the irregularities and common mistakes that arise when people write addresses. As a USPS CASS-certified provider we utilize the following to keep your addresses correct, up-to-date and deliverable:
- DPV® (Delivery Point Validation) data to verify the address is deliverable and mail can be sent to that address
- LACSLink® (Locatable Address Correction System) data to match your address data to addresses that have been converted, modified, or changed by the USPS
- SuiteLink® data to add missing known secondary information including suite numbers
- eLOT® (enhanced Line of Travel) which helps sort mailings in approximate carrier-casing sequence
Melissa also provides a wealth of proprietary capabilities including RBDI (residential or business delivery indicator), AddressPlus® (adds known apartment numbers to residences), Non-USPS data (5+ million addresses not supported by USPS) and MAK® persistent address identifier key technology which tracks all changes to addresses over time.
A Single Interface for All International Addresses
The Melissa global address verification service empowers you to verify and correct addresses in a single country or in 240+ countries around the world – from a single interface. We’ve done all the heavy lifting to combine the varied addressing systems internationally so you can quickly and accurately verify an address in real-time, at point of entry. When you submit an address, our solution performs advanced lexicon and parsing for each country and we can return the address as either:
- Formatted and standardized to a specific postal authority’s regulations in a mailing label or database storage format.
- Parsed in separate address fields such as house number, thoroughfare, locality, postal code, etc.
Transliteration and Multiple Language Support
We support multiple language scripts, including:
- Cyrillic (Russia)
- Hellenic (Greece)
- Hebrew (Israel)
- Arabic (United Arab Emirates)
- Kanji (Japan)
- Chinese (China)
- Hangul (South Korea)
- Thai (Thailand)
Overview of Full Spectrum Data Quality SolutionsWatch Video Now
Instantly Validate Addresses for 240+ Countries.Download Product Sheet Now
Int'l Delivery Considerations For Global E-CommerceDownload Whitepaper Now