Unison - Superior Data Quality for Better MDM and Big Data Insights
We’ve made it simple to create and maintain data quality without programming – Unison – a data steward’s best friend. Unison is your centralized solution for creating simple to complex data quality tasks with the ability to connect to multiple RDBMS platforms, schedule jobs, visualize reports/analytics, collaborate on projects, and much more. It’s the ideal solution to cleanse sensitive customer information securely and safely – data never leaves your organization.
- Easy installation with support for Oracle, MS SQL, and MySQL
- Complete data quality including U.S. and international address, phone, email verification, and geocoding
- Advanced architecture that is scalable across multiple servers and works completely offline
- On-premise platform – confidently manage your data on site to meet compliance and security needs
Melissa Data Quality and Enhancement Transforms
Melissa leverages the integration power of Semarchy xDM to provide a full spectrum of data quality with the following transforms:
Verify U.S., Canada, & international numbers. Append useful geographic information associated with the phone number.
Validate and parse email addresses, correct common typographical errors, and standardize email addresses to improve deliverability and reduce spam.
Convert a postal address to a precise, rooftop latitude/longitude coordinate for mapping and analytics. Coverage for 95% of all physical addresses in the U.S. plus support for many countries around the world.
Unison was designed from the ground up for effortless scalability, ease of use and updating, and robust data quality and cleansing capabilities.
- Client/Server architecture
- Scalable across multiple servers
- Containerization of backend
- Works while completely offline