Ecommerce sales at Walmart jumped 74 percent as millions of customers were forced to switch to online ordering. The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a surge of new customers for many online sellers. However, the actions of ecommerce companies will influence whether the customer remains loyal over time and retaining these new buyers post pandemic requires thoughtful planning and action.
This whitepaper addresses tactics to convert the surge of new customers into long-term, repeat buyers.
- Life events create opportunities (& risks) for ecommerce sellers.
- Why it is important to prioritize high-value customers.
- Impactful segmentation strategies for targeted outreach.
- Company-wide policies that encourage long-term retention.
- Action steps – automated & manual – to reach pandemic-driven buyers.