Enter what you know, as little as one piece of information.
Use the Address Search tool to search U.S. addresses by house number, street name, city, state or ZIP Code. View lists of matching house numbers, street names or cities based on your data input.
- Search for addresses by house number, street name, city, state or ZIP Code.
- Enter any one or two address components (house number, street name, city, state or ZIP Code).
- Do not include directionals (N, S, E, W) or suffixes (Ave, St, Rd, etc) with the street name
- Global Address Search - Find matching global addresses based on submitted address data.
- Example 1: Enter house number 1234, for a list of states with house number 1234. Click on the state for a list of streets with house number 1234.
- Example 2: Enter house number 100 and ZIP Code 92606, for a list of all the addresses with house number 100 in ZIP Code 92606.
- Example 3: Enter a street name Tahoe and state Arizona, for a list of cities and ZIP Codes in Arizona with street the name Tahoe.
- Example 4: Enter the city name Irvine, for a list of all the states with a city of Irvine.
- Example 5: Enter ZIP Code 89101, for a list of all the street names in the ZIP Code.
- Example 6: Enter ZIP+4 Code 89101-1803, for a list of all the addresses in the ZIP+4 Code.
How to Use Address Search
Watch a quick and easy to follow 4 minute tutorial.Watch Now