Stop Bad Data from Entering Your Systems and Ensure Records and Up-to-Date and Complete
Personator Americas is the all-in-one Web service that you can easily integrate into your e-commerce, CRM, and mobile applications to capture verified U.S. and Canada consumer data – and enrich missing elements (email address, phone number, postal address, business info, and demographics)
- Identify potential fraud by matching a name to an address to validate identity
- Prevent bad data from entering your systems with real-time address, email, phone , and name validation
- Complete your customer and prospect records by adding missing email and postal address, phone number, and name (or business name)
- Gain insight by enriching records with detailed demographic, psychographic, and geographic data elements
Personator Americas Capabilities
Verify U.S., Canada , and international numbers, append useful geographic information associated with the phone number, and perform premium real-time checks to distinguish live numbers and phone types.
Validate and parse email addresses, correct common typographical errors, and standardize email addresses to improve deliverability and reduce spam. Features real-time email mailbox verification to remove up to 95% of bad emails at point of entry.
Personator converts U.S., Canada and international postal addresses to a precise latitude and longitude coordinate for mapping, target marketing, logistics, and other business uses.
Personator Service Tiers
Personator’s basic service package includes address, email, phone , and name verification for real-time or batch processing needs.
Add the Enrich tier of service to fill in missing gaps and update your contact records with the addition of:
- Complete Records: add consumer and business names, phone numbers, email addresses , and postal addresses
This tier of service is ideal for target marketing and geolocation intelligence with the following capabilities:.
- Geocoding: Covert postal addresses to lat/long coordinates and add geographic info like census tract/block numbers, FIPS codes, and more.