ID & Document Scan Verification
Melissa Identity Solution
Reduce Risk, Ensure Compliance and Keep Customers Happy
The ID & Doc Scan Verification service, part of Melissa’s Identity Solutions package, helps organizations address one of their biggest issues – Identity Fraud – by establishing a seamless end-to-end process to establish and safely track customer data.
- Proof of life Scans face and checks for eye movement to establish if the person behind the ID is real
- Document Verification Captures ID and document data using Machine Readable Zone (MRZ) and Optical Character Recognition (OCR) document scanning to extract crucial information from passports, utility bills, driver's licenses, etc
- Bio-metrics Uses smart facial recognition and facial comparison algorithms to recognize a match between a selfie and the ID image
Implement Safe and Secure Customer On-Boarding and Know Your Customer (KYC) Rules
ID and Document Scan Verification allows business to successfully enable robust security giving a smarter and more secure alternative to Knowledge Based Authentication (KBA). Detect fraud seamlessly and obtain a complete user verification in a simple 1-2-3 process.
- Smooth Customer Journey: Verify the identity of customers with ease using a simple 3 step process.
- High Accuracy in Data Extraction: A reliable solution that captures & extracts crucial information needed for KYC compliance.
- Remote On-boarding: Users can scan and upload from any remote location including the comfort of their own home.
- Full Audit Trail: Generates a customer due diligence report which is stored securely.
- Multi System Workflow: Integrates with all android, iOS and PC systems as well as web form, checkout, and mobile applications.
How it Works
1. Document Verification
User submits an ID or document and this feature will extract key information to check proof of similarity.
- Automatically recognises the type of ID document being shown
- Process key data to populate client information into relevant systems like CRM platforms
- Our Optical Character Recognition (OCR) system will overcome any issues reading data from old or damaged ID documents shown, ensuring 100% of the required data is extracted 100% of the time
2. Biometrics Verification
This algorithm will recognise a matchup between the users selfie & their ID image.
- Identifies a set of 60+ facial features
- Algorithms distinguish changes between the selfie and the ID image including: facial hair, makeup, age difference, hairstyle, skin imperfections, and positions in head pose
3. Liveness Verification
User holds face up to camera and this feature will perform a Proof of Life check.
- Distinguishes eye movement
- Checks the person behind the device is live and not a static image
Get Started Today
A free trial gives you a first-hand look at our products in action. Request one today.