Melissa Named a Niche Player for Data Quality Solutions for the third Consecutive Year
Gartner has acknowledged Melissa as a Niche Player in the 2022 Magic Quadrant for Data Quality for the third consecutive year. For the Gartner Magic Quadrant, vendors within a specific market segment are measured on their completeness of vision and their ability to execute.
What sets Melissa apart:
- Address Verification over 35 years of experience & links to reference data for 240+ countries & territories for unparalleled validation.
- Deep Domain Expertise & Built to Last As a single-source vendor, we’ve curated a specific knowledgebase & reference data over years of experience in customer & medical domains.
- Offer an Array of Capabilities We’ve helped over 10,000 organizations with their profiling, cleansing, verification/validation, matching, merging & monitoring needs.
- Flexible Deployment & Easy Integration Our tools are offered as on-premise & cloud APIs, & as components for leading platforms like SQL Server, Salesforce & Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- 120-Day ROI Guarantee & Unlimited Tech Support We believe data quality should never cost more than it saves. We offer a 100% ROI guarantee & unlimited tech support for that reason.
Gartner and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Melissa was recognized as Melissa in the 2022 Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Solutions.
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from https://www.gartner.com/doc/reprints?id=1-24237Z53&ct=200831&st=sb..
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Here’s what our customers have to say
With the help of Melissa’s solutions, we have been able to realize a customer onboarding process which makes registration faster and simpler – and reduced manual validation costs.
The most important contribution Melissa has made is in our knowing who our customers are.
After being underwhelmed with Google and Bing, we found Melissa’s Geopoints solution. The accuracy is unmatched and the support is outstanding.