Contact Zone is a unique customer data management (CDM) platform that leverages the power of Melissa Data Quality Data Integration, empowering you to collect data from any source, cleanse, enrich and transform it, and immediately deliver customer insight and significant business value.
- Make better decisions with clean, reliable data
- Run data quality in Hadoop and the cloud as batch or real-time processes
- Easily onboard, apply standards, enforce rules, and cleanse and enrich your Big Data, and enforce standards
Robust ETL & Customer Data Integration
Contact Zone reads from and writes to relational databases (SQL Server®, Oracle®, Netezza®, DB2®, etc.), fixed or delimited text files, XML, JSON, COBOL, and other file formats such as Avro® and Parquet®, or Hadoop®-based NoSQL stores such as HBase® and Hive®. Go beyond standard ETL tools to Contact Zone’s scalable and flexible management of end-to-end data flows with:
- Dynamic and reusable data integration templates to save time and create transformations on the fly
- Robust administration features like performance monitoring, job roll-back and restart, and operations made for usage auditing
- Enterprise-grade security including access and version controls as well as LDAP and Active Directory® integration
Contact Zone Data Quality and Enhancement Transforms
Contact Zone leverages the full spectrum of Melissa’s Data Quality and Enhancement solutions with the following transforms:
The Profiler transform provides intelligent data profiling to identify weak points in your data collection process, enforce business rules on incoming records and monitor improvements over time.
The digital identity verification ensures that you comply with the AML- and KYC-rules on an international basis.
The Personator World transform verifies an individual’s national ID, provides age verification, and watchlist/sanctions screening for fraud prevention and KYC/AML compliance.
The MatchUp transform provides advanced deduping/matching capabilities and survivorship rules to eliminate duplicates and create a single customer view.
The Fuzzy Matching component provides sophisticated fuzzy matching capabilities utilising more than 12 fuzzy matching and proprietary algorithms to identify hard-to-spot similar records.